- Mon, 19:33: The Lakers play, what, 4 or 5 away games all year? What must it be like to almost never play in front of a hostile crowd?
- Mon, 19:51: Almost can't blame the Pacers for playing like lumps in front of a hostile crowd in their own arena. Almost...
- Mon, 19:58: Pacers kick it up a notch and, amazingly, the crowd starts to get behind them. Whodathunkit?
- Mon, 20:14: That brief Internet overload was everyone tweeting pictures of Kobe's 3.
- Mon, 20:30: PG feeling sorry for Kobe, tryin' hard not to show him up.
- Mon, 20:37: The only thing I can think of is that the Pacers are so stunned at how bad the Lakers are that they can't concentrate or care. Or something.
- Mon, 20:42: "Sometimes you get a pooch that can't be screwed." Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff
- Mon, 20:49: I really hate this lineup GHill JHill Lavoy GRIII and CJ.
- Mon, 20:55: Pacers offense like a bunch of bad actors in their first movie - looking at the floor for their marks instead of at each other.
- Mon, 21:01: "Let's all run vaguely around the weak side and make it look like we're doing something without ever really clearing a passing lane!"
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags