- Wed, 19:44: Mailing it in so far.
- Wed, 19:55: Clearly Pacers out to prove game vs Lakers was NOT the worst they could play.
- Wed, 19:59: Speaking of candy bars, the Pacers are resembling the Baby Ruth in the pool...
- Wed, 20:31: Blindfold them. They might shoot better. Or learn to trust The Force.
- Wed, 20:34: Damn, PG needs to learn the difference between the floor and his foot when dribbling.
- Wed, 20:44: The 4th quarter will either be bloodlettingly awful or The Greatest Comeback Of All Time!
- Wed, 20:49: When I was in 6th grade I got confused and played defense when my team was on offense. It was less embarrassing than this.
- Wed, 21:00: Indiana Pacers. Putting the "Dear God You Suck" in "fundamentals" for 48 minutes.
- Wed, 21:01: Oh, look, a PG mishandled ball drew a foul! That's, what, one?
- Wed, 21:03: Rule 27 - just because Kobe's buyin' is no reason to keep drinking.
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags