- Tue, 18:33: Back in da 'House for #PacersGameNight
- Tue, 19:33: Pacers' patented shooting slump combined with poor defense and bam - down 16.
- Tue, 19:42: I really never want to see Jordan Hill attempt another hook shot. Ever.
- Tue, 19:49: This will either be an amazing comeback or the first big chemistry test for this Pacer team.
- Tue, 19:52: Can someone explain why the Pacers refuse to put their hands up on defense?
- Tue, 19:57: GSW shooting 67%. Anyone else figure that's the secret to winning basketball games? Buehler?
- Tue, 20:05: Pacers had it to 11, then played "look ma no hands" defense to let GSW take it back to 21.
- Tue, 20:08: At least PG will get a highlight or two. Other than that, back to irrelevance Pacers. Back! Back!
- Tue, 20:47: Pacers going Full Goose JOB for the rest of this game.
- Tue, 20:55: People say, "Pacers did OK, it's just what GSW does," but our defense has been concrete-shoe hands-in-pocket awful.
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags